• Good experience in doing Non-IT/ Sales recruitments.
• Should be managing a team of 8 –10 recruiters
• Vendor Management.
• Handling the entire recruitment process. Responsible for end-to-end recruitment for both; sales and non-sales requirements across levels.
• Providing training to recruiters if required.
• Preparing job descriptions based on the requirements analysis with Business Heads.
• Sourcing candidates through various sources for cost-effective hiring,
• Screening/shortlisting CVs, conducting F2F, Telephonic ,online interviews, fundamental analysis and short-listing of the candidates
• Facilitate the interview process with the respective line managers,
• Salary fitment, negotiation and offer roll-outs.
• Generate MIS and reports as per requirements
• Administration and Liasoning
• Housekeeping and Facility Management
• Setting up of new offices
• Providing support for maintenance of centers PAN India
• Maintenance of company owned vehicles
• Vendor Management
• Regulatory compliance
• Maintenance of chairman's residence
• General Administration
• Facility Management
• Procurement and Vendor Management
• To maintain and provide a support service for the Director of Facilities daily schedule, including forward planning of his workload, diary management and coordinating and collating all relevant paperwork.
• To set appointments and meetings for the Director as requested including regular one to one meetings with the Director of Facilities and his/her direct reports.
• To service meetings, including preparation of meeting papers, obtaining and preparing briefing materials and presentations, and taking minutes when requested/where necessary.
• To liaise effectively with internal divisions/departments and external organizations on behalf of the Director of Facilities.
• To ensure appropriate systems and processes are developed and maintained to support effective and efficient day to day running of the Directors office.
• To plan and implement hospitality arrangements for the Director, including provision of hospitality for visitors.
• To organize travel arrangements for the Director of Facilities.
• Sound knowledge of CIVIL, CRIMINAL, COMMERCIAL, CONSUMER DISPUTES, LAWS RELATING TRADE MARKS, COPYRIGHT & OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND LABOUR LAWS.
• CIVIL, CRIMINAL LAW & LABOUR LAW knowledge MUST be very good.
• Should have thorough knowledge of contract/agreement drafting
• Excellent Legal Drafting skills are MUST.
• Must be good at Case Law Research in software research like Manupatra, SCC Online, DLT Online, LJ Soft, etc.
• Ability to interact independently with Advocates, Govt. and Police Authorities.
• While the position is based in Delhi, the incumbent should be open to travel in Delhi
• Advising Management of legal issues related to business activities.
• Providing variety of transactional and documentation support on legal issues in the business functions.
• Providing legal support to various business functions.
• Should have exposure in compliance management with respect to corporate governance.
• Proactive identification of legal risks in the conduct of business and to provide solutions.
• Lisonning with Police / Investigating Authorities relating to legal matters of the Company
• Efficiently manage Pan India centers in terms of revenue management.
• Revenue assurance /Credit Control.
• Audits and Policy Creation, Communication and implementation.
• MIS management and reporting.
• Resource planning and management.
• Consumer Retention
• Monitor all financial, fiscal documentation, statistical and analytically collection reporting.
Job Profile :
• Efficiently manage collection process comprises of SME, Collection experts, Sr. Collection experts with the span of control varied from 20 to 25 Collection experts.
• Managing the process performance effectively to meet collection targets of the assigned portfolio.
• Accompanied & assisted the Manager in provided desired executive support in day-to-day operations & planning.
• Efficiently handled functions like operational reporting, project work plans, schedules, staffing requirements and Attrition management.
• Efficiently handled client interactions and proactively resolved their problems/queries by obtaining feedback and ensuring proper coordination.
• Closely work with process support partners (Training, HR, Facilities) for any kind of process requirement.
• Effectively served as a single point of interface for coordination amongst the management teams and subordinates
Revenue assurance, Credit Control, Reconciliation, Audits and Policy Creation, Communication and implementation, MIS management and reporting, Resource planning and management, Customer Service, Client Management.
• To look after entire 300 seats outbound call centre operations and deliver high productivity through controlling, monitoring, analyzing & reviewing system.
• Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
• Develops call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
• Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
• Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Exclusively in Performance Campaigning
• PPC, PPL, CPL, CCC
• Should have been able to generate business through Digital Marketing Campaigns.
• Min 10 years into exclusive Digital Performance Campaigns
• PAN India Role
• Should be analytical.
• Should have generated Leads and Businesses through Digital Campaigning.
• Should have formulated and implemented Digital Campaigns PAN India.
• Must be very good at Digital Content creation
• Google Adwords and Analytics
• AVs and Tele movies
• Design & implement a PAN India Outdoor strategy for Print, Hoardings , Radio & TV
• Must have excellent understanding of aesthetics & creatives in releasing Print ads
• Must have good exposure of releasing Radio / TV Ads
• Must have good exposure in developing and updating of all promotional material, including sales aids, brochures, posters, standies, signages etc
• To work in close association with sales, responsible for entire Outdoor marketing activity.
• Vendor Negotiations
• Ensuring good quality of all branding material as per specifications.
• Monitor competition activity and design appropriate strategy
• Must have good analytical skills
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Proficiency with MS excel and other MS office tools
1. Experience in reputed Travel Agency or Airline ticketing office.
2. Knowledge of any GDS (Galileo/Amadeus/Saber )
3. Should be well versed with Airport ground handling procedures, basic travel terminology and travel geography.
4. Familiarization with Foreign currency exchange procedures
5. Cargo Handling
6. Knowledge of various organizations related to Travel industry.
7. Relevant travel training experience
Delivering Sessions on:
• Leadership skills
• Attitude (By Story building examples)
• Johari window and SWOT Analysis
• Communication skills
• Interviewing skills
• Emotional Intelligence
• Transactional analysis
Should give relevant examples on above topics
Having excellent experience in: -
• Front office Operations – Different type of Hotels,
• Reservation Procedures, Guest Tracking
• Hospitality Software’s – Fidelio / Opera
• F&B Service, Banquets, Dining Etiquettes, Table Manners and Table layout
• Housekeeping Operations
• Basics of French Language and terms used Different types of Menu
• F&B Production, Menu Planning, Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic Beverages
• Various types of cutlery
• Room servicing and different type of rooms
Teaching students on:-
• Definitions and Abbreviations
• Emergency procedures and Equipment
• Exteriors and Interiors of an Aircraft
• Service procedures on board
• Emergency procedures and Equipment
• First Aid
Giving English Training and teaching on:-
• English Grammar and Technicality
• Phonetics and Syllables
• Vocabulary- Excellent
• PSK (Public Speech Knowledge)
• Linguistic Phrases- Excellent
• Accent and Voice Quality